MOONG DAL DHULI PACKED 1 KG
- Yellow moong dal refers to moong beans that have been skinned and split, so that they’re flat, yellow, and quick-cooking. It is relatively easy to digest. In India, moong dal is very commonly used in a variety of dishes ranging from dal and khichdi to kheer and halwa.
- Yellow gram like other lentils and pulses is a good source of protein and dietary fiber.
- It is low in fat and rich in B complex vitamins, calcium and potassium.
- It is free from heaviness and flatulence, which are associated with other pulses.
- Cooked yellow gram is an easily digestible food for invalid and sick persons.
- Its regular use during childhood, pregnancy and lactation helps one to get the required nutrition and promote health.
- Porridge or khichdi made from it is the best diet after recovery from acute illness.