CHANA DAL REGULAR PACKED 1 KG
- Chana dal is baby chickpeas that has been split and polished. It looks and tastes like small kernels of sweet corn, and is one of the most popular ingredients in Indian cuisine. Chana dal is delicious, nutritious and easily digested.
- Chana dal is high in fibre and helps to lower cholesterol.
- Apart from having a great taste, it also has a very low glycemic index, which is important for those with diabetes.
- Chana dal is a helpful source of zinc, folate, calcium and protein.
- It is low in fat and most of it is polyunsaturated.
KABULI CHANA PACKED 500 GM
- Kabuli chana is believed to be one of the earliest cultivated legumes. It is a small, hard, knobby, beige-coloured bean with a diameter of less than a centimetre. Chickpeas are a good source of zinc, folate and protein. They are also very high in dietary fibre and hence a healthy food, especially as a source of carbohydrates for persons with insulin sensitivity or diabetes.Chickpeas are low in fat and most of it is polyunsaturated.
MASOOR DAL PACKED 500 GM
- Masoor dal is an important part of the diet in many parts of the world, especially in the Indian subcontinent, which has a large vegetarian population. It is basically split lentil without skin and is red in colour. It does not need soaking prior to cooking as it is a soft dal and cooks quickly. When cooked, masoor dal turns a soft golden colour and has a pleasant earthy flavour.
MASOOR KHADI PACKED 500 Gm
- Whole masoor instead of other dal helps retain more fiber to your food.This protein and fiber-rich dal also features a spiky spice taste, which makes it very attractive to the desi palate.The whole masoor dal is ideal for those with high cholesterol as the fiber in the dal binds the cholesterol and eliminates it from the body. In all a good choice in terms of flavor and nutrition.
MIX DAAL PACKED 500gm
- Dals are very commonly used in the Indian cuisine. It is hard to find an Indian household that does not stock up different types dals. As dals have to prepared on a daily basis, we need to have a lot of dals on board to maintain the variety. Besides dals are types of pulses that have many nutritional values. The health benefits of dals in general is that they are very rich in proteins.
- Mix Dal is a mixture of five dals that is popular in Rajasthan, India. The mix has a special flavor that is used to prepare panch ratna dal. Protein-rich, it has the nutritional properties five lentils. This dal mixture consist of:-
- Moong Dal Chilka.
- Masoor dal
- Tuar Dal
- Chana Dal
- Udad Dal Dhuli
- Rich in protein.
- High in Dietary Fiber
- Loaded with Complex carbohydrates
MOONG DAL CHILKA PACKED 1 KG
- Split moong beans or green moong dal is green gram that has been split but not skinned. Since the husk is not removed completely, the green colour is retained. The splitting is done in a mill. Green moong dal a traditional ingredient in Indian cooking, often used in curries. Like other legumes, split green gram is low in fat and high in protein and fibre, but it has the added advantage of cooking quickly. Due to its mild, earthy flavour, green moong dal is best cooked with assertive flavourings.
MOONG DAL DHULI PACKED 1 KG
- Yellow moong dal refers to moong beans that have been skinned and split, so that they're flat, yellow, and quick-cooking. It is relatively easy to digest. In India, moong dal is very commonly used in a variety of dishes ranging from dal and khichdi to kheer and halwa.
- Yellow gram like other lentils and pulses is a good source of protein and dietary fiber.
- It is low in fat and rich in B complex vitamins, calcium and potassium.
- It is free from heaviness and flatulence, which are associated with other pulses.
- Cooked yellow gram is an easily digestible food for invalid and sick persons.
- Its regular use during childhood, pregnancy and lactation helps one to get the required nutrition and promote health.
- Porridge or khichdi made from it is the best diet after recovery from acute illness.
MOONG KHADA PACKED 1 KG
- Whole moong dal is also known as green bean they are small cylindrical beans with bright green skin. Moong bean is the seed of Vigna radiate, which is native to India. The beans are small, ovoid in shape, and green in colour. Moong, like other lentils and pulses, is a good source of protein and dietary fiber. It is low in fat and rich in B complex vitamins, calcium and potassium.
MUNGFALI DANA PACKED 1 KG
- Peanuts are popularly used as seed oil in India. Since they are obtained from the ground, they are also sometimes called as groundnuts Peanuts are highly rich in monounsaturated fats along with various other nutrients and considered extremely beneficial for health. Peanut Kernels, offered by us , are hygienically processed and free from any sort of chemical treatments. These Peanut Kernels can be consumed raw or can be used in various dishes as well as for making peanut butter.
NILONS SOYA CHUNKS 200 GM BOX
- Nilons Soya Chunks according to Health Claims, of Soya protein daily, lowers cholesterol levels, preventing heart diseases. Fortune a 100 % vegetarian Soya food brand in the country, offers Soya chunks which are full of nutrition and are also easy to prepare. Fortune provides you a variety full of healthy products to choose from. Consumers too find Fortune Soya Chunks to be tasty, lite and healthy product.
NUTRELA SOYA CHUNKS 200 GM
- Nutrela, one of the most trusted, 100 % vegetarian Soya food brand in the country, offers Soya granules, chunks and minichunks , which are full of nutrition and are also easy to prepare. Nutrela has enjoyed the trust of its consumers, both in India and overseas, for more than 25 years and continues to expand its range to give more offerings to the consumers
- Nutrela Soya - Chunks can be used as a good stuffing in a variety of dishes. Nutrela Soya has the perfect combination of health, versatility and affordability. It is frequently used to provide thicker consistency to gravies. It is known as a tasty substitute to paneer, vegetables or meat. Nutrition
- Soybean protein is a "complete protein" since it provides all of the essential amino acids for human nutrition.Soybean protein is essentially identical to that of other legume pulses (that is to say, legume proteins in general consist of 7S and 11S storage proteins), and is one of the least expensive sources of dietary protein. For this reason, soy is important to many vegetarians and vegans.
RAI DAL PACKED 250 Gm
- Rai dal is also known as Sarson ki dal this is mainly used for pickles. This helps in improving digestion and gives a different flavour to the pickels. They are important spice in many regional foods and may come from one of three different plants: black mustard, brown Indian mustard, or white mustard.