AASHIRVAAD CHAKKI ATTA 5 KG
- Aashirvaad, extra care is taken to keep things as natural as possible. The way Mother Nature intended for them to be. In our quest to provide you wholesome goodness, the finest of ingredients are sourced, directly from the farmers. Aashirvaad Atta is made from the choicest grains - heavy on the palm, golden amber in colour and hard in bite. It is carefully ground using modern chakki - grinding process for the perfect balance of colour, taste and nutrition which also ensures that Aashirvaad atta contains 0% Maida and is 100% Sampoorna Atta. The dough made from Aashirvaad Atta absorbs more water, hence rotis remain softer for longer.
Lijjat DALIYA PACKED 500 Gm
- Wheat dalia is a delicious, nourishing and versatile staple of Indian cuisine.
- Dalia is an excellent source of a variety of nutrients, like fiber and protein. In fact, it contains all eight essential amino acids necessary for healthy growth and development.
- Wheat dalia is produced and grown using methods that preserve the environment while avoiding synthetic materials.
MP FREASH SUJI PACKED 500g
- Products are made from pure grains & are cleaned by modern & hygienic techniques. Before being processed the choicest grains go through stringents quality test. Processing of grains is done under the supervision of experts and the final product is packed immediately in an air tight pouch to retain its freshness. This long process ensures the top quality of food maintains its softness & taste for a longer period.
Mp Fresh MAIDA PACKED 1 Kg
- Mp Fresh Maida or plain flour is a blend of hard and soft wheat. It may be bleached or unbleached. Flour that is bleached naturally as it ages is known as unbleached flour, while chemically treated flour is labelled as bleached. Bleached flour has less protein than unbleached, and is best for pie crusts, cookies, quick breads, pancakes and waffles.
BESAN PACKED 1 Kg
- Gram flour commonly called as besan is a staple ingredient in an indian kitchen. Besan is a ground form of chickpeas also known as chana dal.Apart from being an important food ingredient, it is an effective facial exfoliate. Besan is rich in carbohydrates and protein. Varieties of dishes are made using besan. It is also used in french and italian cuisines. It is used to make snacks like fried pakoras, bhajiya, dhokla, etc. Besan is also an important ingredient in indian sweets like besan ka laddu or besan ki barfi.